LOADRITE at ConExpo – Las Vegas March 7-11th 2017
Visit Us at Trimble booth #N-12067 and attend educational sessions to learn about the latest Trimble LOADRITE solutions!
Trimble LOADRITE educational sessions:
Lean and Mean from Aggregates Production to Sales
Tuesday March 7. 2017. – 9:30am – 10:30am
The aggregate industry is getting more and more competitive every day. Quarry operators must keep extraction and crushing moving with minimum downtime. They must also meet their customer expectation at the load-out yard by fulfilling customer orders quickly and accurately and control costs to remain competitive. Every interaction with quarry products (either on plant and equipment), adds time and increase costs, in wages, tire wear, fuel spend or machine hours. Smart quarries are taking advantage of process improvement tools to find the competitive edge, maximize production and keep customers happy
1. Identify ‘waste’ in the aggregates workflow in extraction and processing.
2. Explore how to leverage technology into aggregates workflows to maintain performance.
3. Reveal the real costs of delays in loading and weighbridge holdups in load-out and examine how automating and streamlining can improve customer satisfaction.
ROI of Technology for Aggregates #F11
Friday March. 11. 2017 – 9:30am – 10:30am
With more technology options competing for your time and budget where should you start? How does it help me make money? Which technology will help to manage your aggregates operations and what’s the right for your operation? This session identifies the key processes within your operation where technology can make a significant difference and then help you to decide what’s right for you. Learn which costs can be affected by today’s latest technology, what benefits to expect, and how to calculate the impact for your own specific operation. After this session, you will have a framework for thinking about the different ways technology can affect your top and bottom lines, and some tools to do your own calculations.
1. Build skills to isolate the most relevant technology options.
2. Develop criteria for selecting improvement products and action plan to review options, including ROI calculations.
3. Define a process framework and metrics for the aggregates production and delivery process.